- Entrevista con el legendario bajista Orgullo Latino Rudy SarzoPosted 4 years ago
- Entrevista con el grupo JOTDOG Maria Barracuda y Jorge Chiquis AmaroPosted 4 years ago
- Éxtasis musical con Rival SonsPosted 4 years ago
- Los Amantes de Lola (entrevista)Posted 4 years ago
- sally steele the publishing queen of rock & rollPosted 5 years ago
- Interview with english beat guitaristPosted 5 years ago
- Entrevista con Alex Lora de el triPosted 5 years ago
- Pocast #51 Interview with legendary Sound Engineer and Composer Alan ParsonsPosted 5 years ago
- Podcast #37 Entrevista con el grupo de Hard Core Punk Mass TerrorPosted 5 years ago
- Podcast #31 Entrevista con el grupo de rock alternativo Mundo Gris de Las VegasPosted 5 years ago
Podcast #45 get married with a US citizen you’ve got it made
get married with a US citizen
English Interview with Inmigracion attorney Robert West Just because you get married with a US citizen you’ve got it made whats the truth behind that ?
There is a lot of misinformation out there, marriage is the first step progresing towards residency but it is only the first step, the government will make you prove that your marriage is bonafide for real not just for an inmigration benefit, there is a couple of different situations those have to be treated differently, if you are the one that is not the citizen and you got married in the United States first couple of questions that you have to ask is, how did you enter the United States, did you enter legal with a visa,or did you come with out permission, if the answer is that you came with out permission, then you move to the next step, the next step is that has anybody ever applied for you before on or before April 30 2001 .If thee answer is no then you move to the third step ,this is the disappointing step for many people. You now realize that you can start your case in the United States but you will have to leave and return home to complete the case, the reason is you don’t qualify to pay the $1000 penalty and you didn’t come with a visa, if you did not enter legally you can not do what they call adjustment of status.
If you like are subject share it with your freinds on Facebook an Tweeter and all the social medias, register if you have any questions,comments or concerns write us at email@example.com Donald Rogers or if you want to contact the Inmigration Attorney David West call 702 319 5459 talking is the best way to understand ourselves better!!