- Entrevista con el legendario bajista Orgullo Latino Rudy SarzoPosted 4 years ago
- Entrevista con el grupo JOTDOG Maria Barracuda y Jorge Chiquis AmaroPosted 4 years ago
- Éxtasis musical con Rival SonsPosted 4 years ago
- Los Amantes de Lola (entrevista)Posted 4 years ago
- sally steele the publishing queen of rock & rollPosted 5 years ago
- Interview with english beat guitaristPosted 5 years ago
- Entrevista con Alex Lora de el triPosted 5 years ago
- Pocast #51 Interview with legendary Sound Engineer and Composer Alan ParsonsPosted 5 years ago
- Podcast #37 Entrevista con el grupo de Hard Core Punk Mass TerrorPosted 5 years ago
- Podcast #31 Entrevista con el grupo de rock alternativo Mundo Gris de Las VegasPosted 5 years ago
Podcast #36 Interview with Inmigration Attorney Robert West
English Interview with Inmigration Attorney Robert West Regarding our Cuban friends how hard is it for a Cuban Citizen to become a US citizen?
Cubans have had a kind of special relationship with Inmigration that people from other countries don’t have it, usually starts with the beginning a Cuban coming to the United States.
The policy use to be if you make it to dry land you will go meet with somebody from inmigration you will get paroled into the country, and after you’ve been paroled inn for at least 1 year a Cuban can file for residency based on the Cuban adjustment act, ounce a Cuban becomes a resident a United States resident then the time frame to become a US citizen is exactly as anybody else, generally it is 5 years unless they get married to an American and they are married to the American for 3 years living together then they can apply for a citizenship in 3 years, the advantage that a Cuban citizen has is if they make it to the US they get paroled inn, then after 1 year of the parole can apply for US residency,and if they don’t have any problems like criminal or anything else like that they are granted inn.
If you like are subject share us with your friends on Facebook and Tweeter and all the social medias, register and if you want to contact us, have questions write us at firstname.lastname@example.org Donald Rogers if you want to contact the Inmigration Attorney Robert West please call 702 319 5459 in Las Vegas lets talk to understand ourselves better